Dividend Reinvestment and Stock Purchase Plan
HCP's Dividend Reinvestment and Stock Purchase Plan (the Plan) offers the following features:
- New investors may purchase HCP common stock with a minimum initial purchase of $750 and a maximum of $10,000.
- All stockholders may purchase additional shares of stock of between $100 and $10,000 in any calendar month.
- All or any part of quarterly stock dividends may be reinvested. The dividend reinvestment option may be changed at any time. Stockholders have no minimum or maximum limit on the amount of dividends that they reinvest.
- Plan participants may make automatic monthly investments by authorizing Electronic Funds Transfer from banking or checking accounts, an effective ongoing means to build their investment.
- Participants have online access to account information and statements.
- Please read the Prospectus and Plan details, which fully outline the Company's Dividend Reinvestment and Stock Purchase Plan.
- After reading the Prospectus contact Wells Fargo Shareowner Services, our transfer agent, at 800-468-9716 for assistance with enrollment.
Participation in HCP's Dividend Reinvestment and Stock Purchase Plan is an effective means to build ownership in a premier investment opportunity in health care real estate.